Brücke 49, Vals
- come winter, some of us dream of beaches, however right now I’m thinking this cozy 4 room lovingly designed B&B in a thermal resort town, deep in the Swiss Alps, where one can relax with a book and a cup of hot choco will do just fine… :)
saying it with coffee.
if Mert and Marcus shot more bunnies, perhaps we would buy Playboy more often - am I right?
full images (NSFW) here
Memmo Alfama, Lisbon
- one of the newest members of the Design Hotels group seems to be in the best place to enjoy the windy cobblestone streets and seaside views in the Portuguese capital’s oldest district.
pump up the volume„,
Kosenda Hotel, Jakarta
- Indonesia’s capital and largest city doesn’t get a lot of attention. This brand new designer hotel will surely correct that.
Don’t be so easily defined.
What your coffee says about you.
Which is your favourite?
The Dean, Providence
- there are few towns left without a cool boutique hotel these days, the capital of Rhode Island was one. Until now. This 52 room lodge, located in a former circa 1911 brothel, is taking bookings starting January ‘14.
- it used to be that you couldn’t get a decent cuppa anywhere in France. Luckily some Parisians visited Melbourne and are bringing a flavour of it back, including some flat whites. Merci.
hello, sending you greetings from St. Bart’s. Wish you were here… xoxoTRB (at Plage De Saline | St Barths)
there are days….